- About Us
- What We Do
- Help a tiger
- SCT E-Shop
- About Tigers
- Contact Us
- Laohu Valley
Patrons and Sponsors
Save China’s Tigers Ambassador Jackie Chan says:
“The Tiger and the dragon are two intertwining threads of ancient Chinese culture. It is the duty of every conscientious human being to join in the effort to save the Chinese Tiger from extinction.”
SCT APPEAL PATRONS
Well Known and respected Chinese Gong Fu and International Film Star. Ambassador for SCT.
Michelle is a celebrity actress of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and James Bond film fame.
Renowned Chinese film director of the Fifth Generation with credits such as “Farewell to my concubine”, “The Emperor and the Assassin”, “The Promise”.
Educated in Hong Kong, Cambridge, London and Beijing. He also taught at Beijing University in 1983-1984. As a businessman, he is the founder of China Club Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore as well as the Shanghai Tang Stores. The David Tang Tiger Breeding Center at Laohu Valley Reserve is named after him for his dedicated effort to help raise funding awareness for SCT.
Founder of the pop group Duran Duran. Nick was born in the Year of the Tiger, and is a keen supporter of wildlife conservation
Celebrity Rugby Player for England and of Leicester Tigers Rugby Team.
More Information about Lewis
Celebrated film director and actor in China, with many films to his credit: Red Sorghum, Black Snow, The Emperor's Shadow and The Soong Sisters
Maestro Christoph Eschenbach
Following a dynamic inaugural season as music director of The Philadelphia Orchestra, Christoph Eschenbach, one of today's leading international conductors, continues his creative artistic partnership with the venerable ensemble. His creative insight and dynamic energy as a conductor, a collaborator, and ardent champion of young musicians, have led to his being acclaimed as "one of the best musicians of our day." Additional information about Mr. Eschenbach can be found at his Official Site
One of the most exciting pianists of our time, Lang Lang is the first Chinese pianist to be engaged by the Berlin Philharmonic and all "Big Five" American orchestras. Lang Lang is UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador to work with UNICEF to bring awareness to the needs and the rights of children throughout the world, focusing on child survival and immunization issues. "I think the best way to reach children is to play them music, this really opens their ears and their minds." For more information about Lang Lang, please visit: Official Site
Coco Jiang Yi
Well Known Chinese Model and TV presenter
Many thanks to the following sponsors who are helping to save China's tigers by having provided various supportive contributions. Please visit their websites by clicking on the icons (a new window will open in your browser).
- Conservation Finance International (CFI) has been a steadfast supporter donating much of the funding needed for Save China's Tigers Project
- Cathay Pacific Airways have entered into an historic agreement whereby they will sponsor the transport of the Chinese Tiger cubs as well as project personnel and media between China and South Africa over the duration of the sponsorship. Don Hunter, Cathay Pacific General Manager for Southern Africa said, "We are proud to be associated with, and to contribute to, this historical effort to save China's tigers."
- Asian Tigers has kindly agreed to donate to Save China's Tigers starting from 2004 and sponsor some of Save China's Tigers activities.Official Site
- YEWN Jewellers
- Paul Hilton Photography has been continuously providing SCT with probono support through the years.Official Site
- Texon Media
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Adam Binder
Renowned artist/sculpter Adam Binder has an exclusive offer in aid of Save China's Tigers. For details of Adam Binder and his exclusive offer in aid of Save China's Tigers please click on one of the links below:
- For details on Adam Binder's exclusive offer in aid of Save China's Tigers please click here.
- For background information on Adam Binder please click here.
- Leicester Tigers
- Linda Wain Art Patron
Visit Linda's Official Site
- Wests Tigers, Rugby League Club in Sydney, has formed a relationship with the Save China’s Tigers (SCT) Foundation to help protect one of the world’s most cherished and loved animals from extinction.
We wholeheartedly thank the following organizations and individuals for having contributed in various ways to help our cause.
- African Indaba
- BBCi Nature Environment
- Centre for Innovative Leadership
- Dieter Ochsenbein of Highveld Taxidermists
- Ecosustainable Hub
- Eight Partnership
- HenDi Group
- International year of the tiger.org
- Jonathan Truss Wildlife Artist
- Patrick Mavros
- Shanghai Star
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre
- Tycoon Village
- Wild About Cats
- Animals Worldwide:Helping Animals Across the World
- Lynn Santer – author, biographer, wildlife warrior and eco activist
- Alain Sennepin
- Phillip Davis